- Click here to download a Volunteer Application Form. Alternatively, call 01932 567131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be sent a paper copy of the form.
All volunteers are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check at an enhanced level.
Please note: We are unable to accept under 16 year olds working directly with our service users and in some instances the age could be higher.
Reception and Admin volunteers in our adult centre, Rendezvous
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable volunteers on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9am and 3pm to provide reception cover in our Rendezvous building.
Tasks include answering the telephone, greeting visitors and passing messages to the staff team. You will also be asked to undertake some general admin duties such as typing, photocopying and filing.
Volunteer for shop and foyer
We are looking for a volunteer three hours per week on either a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday to support our onsite shop and foyer areas.
The role includes:
- Sorting a wide range of items/donations ready for display.
- Ensuring all goods are priced.
- Arranging/organising displays in shop and foyer areas.
- Rotation of stock items
Are you able to offer a few hours on an ad hoc basis throughout the year? We need volunteers to help spread awareness of our work and raise vital funds at local events, often in the evenings and weekends. Duties include assembling and running stalls, distributing leaflets and helping with collections.
- Play & Leisure Activities – we run a number of after school, evening, weekend and holiday activities for young people and are looking for volunteers to help.
- School Summer holidays including Easter, Xmas and ½ term.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.00, not necessarily required to do all days.
Tasks: generally playing with the children and taking part in activities, which include painting, water/sand play, swimming, outings.
- MASC – After school club Manor Mead Shepperton, Monday and Thursday 3pm - 6pm