Registered Manager/Co-ordinator - Children's Short Break Unit
Salary: £27,218.88 + On Call
Treetops is our 6 bedroom short breaks unit for disabled children and young people up to the age of 18. We are seeking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager to continue and further develop this prestigious short break unit. Reporting to The Head of Services duties will include:-
- Overseeing the day to day operational running of Treetops.
- Ensure that all practice is in line with policies, procedures and the National Minimum Standards and Regulations for Children’s Homes, monitored by Ofsted.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of their responsibilities.
- Provide support through supervision
- Maintain staff rotas and organise the children’s bookings.
- Monitor and contribute to the assessment and implementation of service documentation.
- Work with families and other professionals to provide a co-ordinated service.
- Monitoring of the service provision.
You will need to bring:
- Experience of SEND
- A Registered Managers Award / relevant NVQ4 qualification (there is an expectation to do level 4/5 management qualification if required)
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and Ofsted registration requirements
- A proven care and managerial track record within a registered residential setting, preferably Children’s services
- An ability to lead, motivate and support the staff team
- Experience of managing and implementing person centred plans
- An ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- A commitment to make a positive difference
The successful applicant will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service at enhanced level, two references and an Occupational Health check. After a 6 months probationary period you will be entitled to six weeks annual leave and pension benefits after 3 months.
For an informal discussion please contact Terry Broom on 01932 577981 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For an application pack please call 01932 567131 or email email@example.com
Closing date: 10th March 2017
Interview date: week commencing 20th March TBC
Please note if you do not receive a response before the 15th March your application has been unsuccessful.
When applying please return the Application Form, Suitability Declaration Form and Equal Opportunities Form to: White Lodge Centre, Holloway Hill, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 0AE or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying for a job at White Lodge Centre
White Lodge Centre Policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
Equal Opps Form
Suitability Declaration Form