We really appreciate the opportunity to work with companies of all sizes, where we can build strong working relationships that are mutually beneficial and rewarding to all involved.
Support like this is absolutely vital to us, the help we have received to date has helped us keep our doors open and provide the highest quality services to the children and adults who rely on our services.
Corporate support is so beneficial to the companies as a whole and every company that has come through our doors has enjoyed the benefits.
When you make the decision to support White Lodge Centre you can expect.
- A dedicated contact and supportive team who will be able to provide any key information and support you in any corporate objectives you may have
- An open relationship where we work together to plan activities that are the most mutually beneficial. These can range from team building days and volunteering opportunities to joining us for annual fundraisers and events
- To join us as a corporate partner, we are currently developing our Corporate Partner Programme, but this will include featuring on our website, social media and possible inclusion in further materials
- Promotion and publicity opportunities, we will promote and publicise your support through relevant channels; press, newsletters, website, and social networks whenever relevant and possible
- Regular updates on upcoming events with exclusive invitations where possible
- Photo and editorial opportunities so you can promote your work with us throughout your organsiation
- The opportunity for you and staff to visit us to see first hand the difference you are making
We are lucky to already have support from some amazing companies this year, these include:
Lease Plan, Letherhead
3 Men & A Suit, Southampton (website support)
Royal Bank of Scotland, Feltham
Rocket Software, Uxbridge
Nat West, Sunbury
TWP Accounting, Weybridge (COY)
Staffcare, (COY), Leatherhead
BMI The Runnymede Hospital
United Therapeutics Chertsey
Surrey County Council
For further information please get in touch with Jane Cartwright, Community Fundraiser on 01932 577956 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can ask for any member of the fundraising team though our switchboard 01932 567131.