White Lodge Centre is a vibrant, professional and friendly place to work built on a bedrock of care, dedication, integrity and experience. If you would like to join White Lodge Centre and help make a difference to disabled children, young adults, families and carers, you’ve come to the right place.
We offer competitive salaries and a range of additional benefits which include:
- An enhanced holiday entitlement
- 3% pension contribution
- Child care vouchers; a subsidised café
- A flexible approach to working
- Discounts for parents that send their children to White Lodge Centre pre-school nursery
- Discounts for parents who have children that attend our Saturday clubs and holiday schemes
- Free in-house staff development training
- Free parking
- Uniform for service delivery staff
- An optional annual flu jab
- And what’s more, we provide a strong feel good team environment which we are extremely proud of
Could this be for you?
All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS and provide two references.
We currently have the following vacancies:
Support Worker at Treetops (Part time)
School Holidays youth play worker
Support Workers at Treetops - BANK
After School Club Play Worker
Transition & Personal Support Workers
18-25's Play and Youth worker
School Holidays Youth Play Worker
We look forward to hearing from you!