Head of Finance and Support Services
Salary £40,000 - £43,000 per annum depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Not for Profit organisation to be Head of Finance and Support Services.
- To be a key part of the management team to ensure the efficient running of the organisation.
- Manage all financial matters and support services of the organisation.
- Manage a team effectively
- Producing the monthly management reports
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Monitoring income and expenditure against budget and drawing attention to any significant variances
- To produce and maintain policies and procedures relating to finance department
- Preparation of annual Budgets and costings for all areas of activity
- Preparation of monthly cash flow
- To ensure adequate insurance cover
- Management of credit control system to maintain consistent cash flow and minimising bad debt
- Liaise with IT providers and be the lead on IT within the organisation
- Ensure an effective Maintenance Team
- Liaise with Health & Safety Advisor and ensure the organisation is compliant
- Ensure communication systems are effective within the organisation
For information please contact Lesley Robbins on 01932 567131 or e mail email@example.com
For an application pack please download the documents below or call 01932 567131 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note if you do not receive a response within two weeks of completing the forms your application has been unsuccessful.
Successful person will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service at enhanced level and two references. After a 6 months probationary period you will be entitled to six weeks annual leave and pension benefits after 3 months.
Applying for a job at White Lodge Centre
White Lodge Centre Policy on Recruitment of Ex-Offenders
Equal Opps Form
Suitability Declaration Form