Flexible hours available
Term time 40 weeks per year
FTE: £18,532.80 Salary: £ 9.90per hour
We are seeking an experienced Nursery Practitioner to join our Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ nursery.
To be part of a team that works in a trans-disciplinary way to support children to access the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum in an environment that fosters learning through play.
Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times.
Key Skills / Qualifications required for the role include:-
- NNEB, NVQ level three in Early Years and Education or related relevant qualification at the same level
- A current first aid certificate or willingness to be trained
- Comprehensive understanding of child development and EYFS
- An ability to work as part of a team and exchange skills and ideas for the benefit of the service
- Excellent play skills and the ability to engage children in activities
- A desire to make a positive contribution to ensure disabled children have access to the same opportunities as others
- Good observation and report writing skills
- An ability to contribute to discussion in order to develop the service
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For information please contact Mari Passchier on 01932 577983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Ongoing
Successful applicant will be required to complete and application pack.
Equal Opps Form
Suitability Declaration Form