Coronavirus latest update
- Posted by: Kate Palmer
White Lodge Statement of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Given the escalation of the measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 we want to re-assure you that White Lodge is doing everything within its power to ensure that it remains business as usual.
We appreciate how important our services are to you and to help prevent contamination we have been implementing a series of measures that include:
- Rigourous and regular cleaning of the premises
- Regular disinfection of door handles, toileting facilities and other surfaces
- Limiting the amount of visitors to White Lodge
- Cancelling all non-necessary appointments and off-site visits
- Staff and volunteers complying with all the government guidelines
However, with it being such a fluid situation we will be responding to all advice and guidance that we receive from Public Health England and the local authorities. Therefore, if the status of our services change at anytime we will notify you as soon as possible and a notification will be placed on our website – www.whitelodgecentre.co.uk
IMPORTANT - Please continue to follow government guidelines and DO NOT come to White Lodge under any circumstances if you feel unwell or display the following symptoms, or you believe you may have been exposed to the virus:
- new continuous cough
- high temperature (37.8 degrees or higher)
If you have either of these symptoms, you need to follow government guidance.
Please click below to stay up to date with official government advice
If you do have to cancel your appointment, we would be grateful if you could give us as much notice as possible so that we are able to manage our staff resources appropriately.
The White Lodge Team