White Lodge is a registered charity, our charity number is 286238. Like all charities in the UK and Wales we are regulated by the Charity Commission.
- Find our latest annual report here
As a social care provider some services are regulated by CQC Care Quality Commission. And as an organisation that also provides education and care we are regulated by OFSTED across certain service areas.
Care Quality Commission
- Transition and Personal Support – Good
- Full report here
OFSTED - Full reports here
- Runnymede playscheme - Good
- Spelthorne playscheme - Outstanding
- Treetops - Good
- Walton Lodge playscheme - Good
- White Lodge Nursery - Outstanding
Every year we send a questionnaire to our service users, parents, families and carers. This helps us get invaluable feedback across all service areas and helps us strive to make improvements.
- Find our latest results here
We are overseen by our Board of Trustees
Children safeguarding policy here
Adult safeguarding policy here
Your feedback matters
Do you have a compliment to make? or some feedback we may find useful? or maybe you wish to raise a complaint, please click here for more information.