Date: 11 Nov 2022, 18:00 – 20:30
Location: White Lodge
It’s time to turn up the heat for the first ever Firewalk for White Lodge. Here’s your chance to overcome your fears in this ultimate test of courage and positive thinking across 20 feet of 800 degree hot coals. No tricks, no special effects. Just you, your bare feet and the fire!
The event is being held at White Lodge and is hosted by UK Firewalk, one of the UK’s leading firewalking companies. They are hugely experienced and their goal is to ensure the event is fun, challenging and above all safe.
Our brave walkers will receive some motivational pre-walk training before taking on the red hot challenge. It makes for a great spectacle and you and spectator friends will be catered for with a BBQ and some drinks whilst some red hot tunes set the tone for the evening.
It’s a perfect event for local companies and clubs to enter teams and well as families and other individuals to dare to themselves and raise some essential funds to help White Lodge to continue changing lives!
Each walker will receive a medal, a certificate and a complimentary burger/hot dog and a drink from the BBQ!
Here’s the timetable:
- 18.00 Registration, Firewalk participants arrive
- 18.00 The BBQ and bar is opened for spectators!
- 18.30 Training begins
- 19:30 Time to Firewalk
- 20.30 Debrief, certificates, food, drinks and celebration!
Please note, we will be following government guidelines to make sure that this event is COVID-secure for our participants, spectators, staff and volunteers.
Restriction: only adults aged 18+ may firewalk
- Registration: £25 per person
- Sponsorship: we ask that you pledge to raise or donate a minimum of £100 each but there no limit to what you could achieve!
- Gift voucher: £125 - make it a gift to remember for a friend of loved one. Includes the registration, a donation to the charity and a gift voucher which can be sent to you or the gift recipient.
£100 could fund two sessions in our hydrotherapy pool for a disabled adult or could provide a child aged 4-12 with 1-2-1 support from a playworker for 2 day sessions.
If this challenge gets you fired up, please sign up today using this link as opposed to completing the registration form below: