The temperature in our hydrotherapy pool is kept at a constant 33-35º. Hydrotherapy is an evidence-based specialist treatment that uses the properties of water to treat a wide range of conditions. This results in hydrotherapy having the followng potential benefits:
- Relief of pain
- Reduced muscle spasms
- Reduction in swelling with improved circulation
- Ease of movement, joint range and flexibility
- Improved strength and endurance
- Re-education of function, posture, balance and co-ordination
- Improved cardiovascular fitness
- Improved feeling of wellbeing
We recommend an assessment on dry land with a physiotherapist to identify key problems and a potential treatment plan before entering the water. Due to the heated nature of the pool you will also need to complete a separate medical questionnaire before we are able to recommend hydrotherapy.
Please get in touch for details of our services and pricing.